Just last week, Resilient’s Trevor Rappa and Greg Spatz were guests on the popular Physical Preparation Podcast hosted by Mike Robertson. Click the button below to read more and listen to the episode…
Here’s the episode outline:
- MR’s Monologue: You Get Paid for DONE
- How Trevor and Greg originally met, and got into the world of physical preparation.
- Their career paths, and how they ultimately came together (along with Doug Kechijian) to form Resilient.
- The role of the physical therapist under the umbrella of “physical preparation.”
- Why the next wave of physical therapists will focus not only on treatment, but an understanding of performance as well.
- Their dynamic assessment process, and why they focus on getting their patients moving as quickly as possible.
- Is there such a thing as “perfect movement?” And if not, what should we be striving for?
- The realities of running a cash-based physical therapy business in New York City.
- The BIG Question.
- The always entertaining lightning round where we discuss how they make Resilient work (and Doug’s resemblance to every 80’s movie star), the books they’re into right now, the advice they’d give to someone who wants to go to PT school, and what’s next for the boys at Resilient (Spoiler Alert: BIG THINGS!!!)