- Maximize the safety and effectiveness of the exercises you’re already doing to keep your clients healthy and minimize the need for extra rolling, stretching, and mobilizing
- Understand positional cues for Olympic lifting, running, lifting, and sporting activities
- Making sense of breathing drills (you won’t be belly breathing!)
- Review regressions and progressions for various movement patterns to keep your clients training consistently regardless of age or injury history
- Learn power and reactive work for the general fitness setting and why physical preparation requires way more than just lifting weights
- Review programming guidelines so your clients get the most out of all exercises
- Expand your menu of exercises to avoid emotional attachments to particular movements
Click Here to read more about this course.